Wholefood Zinc Capsules from Nature’s Own
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues
- Zinc has a wide variety of functions including growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bone
- Soil deficiencies of zinc have reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing.
- Wholefood Zinc capsules are gentle, safe and bio-effective
- Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown brassica (a member of the broccoli family); this edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- A supplement in capsule form free from Wheat, yeast, starch, gluten, soy, lactose, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Nature’s Own Wholefood supplements are unique in that they are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable that is a member of the broccoli family of vegetables. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
Zinc Benefits and Deficiencies
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate and macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients:Capsule coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients: Hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing zinc, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose).